Thursday, October 7, 2021

Why you should put a small portion of your wealth into cryptocurrencies

By now, many readers are aware that I started into cryptocurrencies at the beginning of the year. It took me a while to dive into this new and rising sector. Currently, I have a significant amount of my assets into cryptocurrencies. Well it happened because I started my portfolio just prior to the BTC peak price of $66k.

Then the mother of all cryptos market crash happened in May. As the market was crumbling, that was when I saw buying opportunities in the segment. I was buying heavily into Bitcoin, Ethereum and various altcoins in the months of June, July and August. 

I still think it is still not too late to start a small portfolio into this sector now. The sector is still at the infancy stage and there are many institutions and wealthy individuals who are coming aboard. There are many on-chain analysis showing that we are about to start a new bull run.

Here I attach some reports and news from the various top banks in the US. They are for your reading pleasure. 

Follow the smart money and do your own due diligence.

Standard Chartered Bitcoin Investor Guide

Standard Chartered Ethereum Investor Guide

JPMorgan Institutional Investors Preferring Ether Over Bitcoin Now

Fidelity The Institutional Investor Digital Asset Study

Bank of America's Crypto Research Debuts: Digital Assets Are 'Too Large to Ignore'

No comments: