Friday, March 7, 2008

My stocks portfolio - Feb 2008

I went for holiday for almost a month in Feb but I did manage to monitor the stock market once in awhile. I am happy that I took a break for sometime as the market sentiment has not been that good anyway. In overall my portfolio dropped by -11.55% at the end of Feb which is a slight rebound from the previous month. I am expecting my portfolio to remain in the red for at least a few more months. In the mean time, I am still looking for good buying opportunity if there is.

There is only 1 transaction done for the month of Feb.
Bought ARA, average price at $0.972

After looking at ARA latest financial results, I am really convinced that it is just a matter of time before this stock realises its true value. I am also surprised that ARA is declaring dividend of 3.8 cents a share as it does not mention any dividend payout policy previously. I received total dividends of $109.08 for the month of Feb.

NoStockModeUnrealised P/L
1ALLCOREIT CASH3-
2ARA CASH2-
3COURAGE MAR CASH1-
4FIBRECHEM CASH2-
5FSL TRUST CASH2-
6GEN INT CASH1-
7INT-ROLLER ENGG CASH1-
8JAYA HLDG CASH3-
9KIM ENG CASH2+
10MACQ INT INFRA CASH2-
11ROTARY ENGRG LTD CASH4-
12SINGHLDG CASH4-
13TAI SIN CASH3-
14UOB-KAY HIAN CASH2-
15VICOM CASH1-
16BH GLOBALCPF1+
17COSCOCORPCPF4+
18SIAENGGCPF2-
1+ denotes returns of 0 to 10%
2+ denotes returns of 10.01% to 20%

No comments: