Saturday, June 26, 2021

Referral Codes for Cryptocurrencies Trading Accounts

 Dear Readers,

As some of you have already known, I ventured into cryptos since the beginning of the year. Yup such a bad timing to enter the market at the peak. But fret not, when there is a lot of fear in the market, it is a great opportunity to be buying. 

I had set up accounts on various trading exchanges and diversifying my capital into them. I will continue to accumulate various cryptocurrencies in the next few months.

For those who are looking for referral codes, I just put the links below. If you have any questions, just ask me anything in the chat box. Don't miss this great cryptos sale of 2021. And remember to spread your purchases. Good luck!

Binance International

KuCoin

FTX

Gemini

BlockFi

Celsius Network

Crypto.com (Exchange)

Crypto.com (App)

No comments: