Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Newbie Investment Portfolio - End 2022 03

Not much changes to the Portfolio Value. This Portfolio received Coupon Payments from both SCOR and HSBC bonds this month! Shell Dividends were also paid.

I have been selling this Portfolio's Shell shares using Interactive Brokers (I transferred out all the Shell Shares) and as at End March 2022, a total of 1,200 Shell Shares have been sold and 800 Shell Shares remaining.

Once all Shell Shares have been sold, I will likely convert the GBP cash into either USD or SGD and bring it back into this Portfolio. In the meantime, I am manually adding the GBP value of the Shell Shares + GBP Cash held in Interactive Brokers.






Since my Margin Ratio is relatively low at 73.5%, I was actually tempted to add SGD250k of Singpost 4.35% SGD Perpetual Bond into this Portfolio, but I thought I would wait a bit more since this Portfolio already has 2 SGD Bonds. Adding a more exciting USD Bond might be a better idea. Since this Portfolio has limited bullets, I thought it might be a better idea to wait a bit.


Regards, Newbie

This blogpost is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.

No comments: