Friday, August 3, 2018

Portfolio Update - 3 Aug 2018

Dear Readers,

It was 3 years ago that I last updated this blog. Time really flies and it was really fast. I hope you have been doing great with your own investment and personal finances.

Just a little bit of an update about myself now.

As some of you might have already known, I no longer hold any individual single stocks on the SGX. I am still on my regular savings plan through POSB Invest Saver though. I pick up STI ETF only in the plan.

I think STI ETF is 1 of the few stocks on SGX that is worthy of holding in the long term. Most but not all of the other SGX stocks are still in a doldrum, in which they are neither here nor there. That explains why our STI has been sideways.

I am still keeping about half of my cash in some high yield savings accounts like DBS Multiplier, OCBC360, UOB One and Citibank Maxigain.

From the perspective of the US market, we are already in the longest bull run of the stock market history. So it is wise and prudent to keep some dry cash on the sidelines. 100% or being fully invested in the stocks market is definitely not a good preposition to be right now.

Speaking of the US market, I am currently holding a couple of stocks with Interactive Brokers. I really love this foreign broker because of its low cost and ease of funding and withdrawal. If you like to know which stocks I am holding right now, do come and chat with us on the chat box. Till the next update. :)


2 comments:

Jon Sigurdsson said...

Thanks for sharing this update!
Shares to Buy

Kavita Pheerangee said...

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike *email: blankatm002@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment +1(301) 329-5298