Friday, December 6, 2019

New SGD400k portfolio by Newbie

Dear All,

I have been tasked to startup a brand new Investment Portfolio using SGD400k cash. So what kind of portfolio can I construct using SGD400k capital? What kind of Investment Strategies will I employ? What kind of portfolio size will I end up with? What kind of portfolio returns/yields will I achieve?

STAY TUNED for updates which I will post the moment my month-end statement has been generated. I will probably use screenshots from month-end statements as updates.

Best regards,
Newbie

This blogpost is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.

1 comment:

Hooman said...

Hello mate grreat blog post