Friday, April 3, 2020

Newbie Portfolio - End 2020 03

Dear All,

Unfortunately, as I have cut losses on Keppel Corp, this sample portfolio was left with only 2 securities (bonds) and it caused a Concentration Violation in my account.

I was forced to combine the 2 remaining securities back into a bigger portfolio.

When I make additional purchases (to bring the sample portfolio back to at least 3 securities), I will publish updates again.

As a rough estimation, after I cut losses on Keppel Corp, this sample portfolio was down about 20% on an Absolute basis.

Regards,
Newbie

This blogpost is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.

No comments: